Eligibility: MBA-HR, Any Graduate who want to make or shift their career in HR.
In HR 500+ opening across industry every month.
First Company to sign an
MOU for 100% assistance
Compensation & Benefits
It needs in depth knowledge of Salary components, Laws aligned with this components and new amendments from govt. It is done on software as well as manual.
Basically it is used to design CTC of an employee. It is very much important at the time of negotiation and how much Net salary (in hand) and Tax benefits your company can avail to an employee.
For C&B you will be in continuous Learning process even after practical training but your basics should be strong about entire process.
We have designed C&B taking various salary components used in industry verticals for practical process training.
Compensation & Benefits Training Process
- Salary Components
- Leave Salary
- Labor Welfare Fund
- F & F
- Leave Encashment
Here where the real HR Person work starts as an Generalist. Already a MBA(HR) candidates have an conceptual knowledge about the laws from college lectures. Even if we say practical training still there is so much to explore that even Industry experts have to be in continuous learning process of amendments from central to state govt.
so even if you have studied a single law and practically applied it may be change in other circumstances accordingly. So it needs in dept practical knowledge and applications.
So for easy way we have divided into Initial level, Medium level and advanced level which we are covering in statutory compliances.
- Form Filling
- Form Filling
- Form filling
- Form filling
Basically it contains entire form filling and covers legal compliances to be followed by the companies. It needs high level knowledge where domain expertise even in large companies they have the legal department for the same.
Employees Provident Fund / Employee State Insurance
- Process for registration of organization
- Filling PF settlement forms
- Loan process on PF
- Contributions from Employee & Employer
- Accidental book & register maintenance
- Availing cash benefits on ESI as employee
- PF Remittance & Withdraw Formalities
- Interest PF Transfer
- Funeral Expenses
- Optional PF & Restricting PF
- Generating branch code for PF/ESI
- Maternity benefits form filling & strict rules
- Filling monthly & Yearly returns
- Penalties & negotiation
- Contribution & benefits cycle of ESI
- Filling some conditional forms depending on cases
- PF/ESI Inspection process
Minimum Wages Act, 1948
Implementation and follow up of the Minimum Wages declared by Govt. Of Kolkata from Time to time. Display of abstract of minimum wages in Form-I and Form-II rule 27 I. Attendance Card cum wages slips, compliance of the visit remarks by the Govt.Labour Officer and inspection under minimum wages act.
Professional Tax Act, 1975
Registration of the Act, Monthly deductions, Compliance, Assessments etc.
Payment Of Gratuity Act, 1972
Implementation of P.G.A. 1972 submission of declaration, Claims etc.
Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953
Registration, Follow-ups Compliance, inspection etc.
Factories Act, 1948
This is an important Act, as unless we submit all the applications exactly as per this rule we can not run our business smoothly. We undertake the work of building plan approval from Director Of Factories, Getting registration of the factory under factory Act, 1948. Leave records, half early & early returns, license follow-ups, periodical testing & inspection, test reports submission, compliance of visit remarks of factory inspector, safety precautions and its implementation, guidance to all other industrial and labour supports etc.
Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
Maintaining the Register ‘A’ for computation of Allocable Surplus, Register ‘B’ for set on and set off for Allocable Surplus, Register ‘C’ for Bonus Payment & Form ‘D’ for annual return.
The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
Maintenance of Register of Fines & Deductions, Register of Advances, Register of Overtime, Annual Return of deductions, Notice of date & Disbursement of wages, Compliance of Inspection Report etc.
The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
Obtaining Registration Certificate, Maintenance of Register of contractors in form VIII, Regarding Rate of wages, hours of work and abstract of the Act etc. Submission of Annual Returns, Display of notice.
Kolkata Shop Act
Applicability & Form filling
Payroll processing is where all your Statutory compliances and Labor Law and Taxation knowledge is executed.
It is a blend of HR and Accounts. It shows the financial statement of company as well as employee.
All the HR are in messy situation in month end due to Payroll processing because there are many inter adjustment has to be done on manual basis.
This is one thing were everybody is waiting on same day for same thing weather he is security guard or CEO.
Hands on Experience on Payroll Processing
Candidate will work for client where He/ She will under go with real time situation faced by HR person at month end.
- New Joiner Salary Calculation
- Salary Revision (Increment & Decrement), Arrears calculation
- Attendance calculation (LWP & Reversal of LWP)
- Yearly & Monthly CTC structuring according to company policies including Minimum Wages also
- Variable Payment & Deduction Processing
- Loans payment tracking like – Monthly EMI, Monthly Interest on Loan, monthly Perquisites on Loans
- Disbursement of Monthly or Yearly Incentive, Yearly Bonus as per Bonus Act & Salary Advances
- Transfer Inn & Out process like Transfer of Income, Exemption, Perquisites, Investment, Profession Tax
- Maintain Leave Record as per company policies
- Resignation Processing
- Maintain Employees Personal Information like PAN No, PF Account No, ESIC Number, DOB, DOJ,DOR
- Perquisites Calculation – Car Perquisites, Loan Perquisites & Hotel Accommodation Perquisites etc.
- Income Tax Calculation
- Scrutiny of Investment Actual Proofs for Salary Taxation Purpose as per Income Tax Law
- Handling Client Escalation & Handling Client &apm; Employee’s Salary related queries via mail & telephone
- Appointment Letter for New Joiner & Increment Letter
Handling Statutory Compliances
- Monthly Employee wise Provident Fund Reports & Summary, Monthly PF Challans (Combine Challan, Form 12A-Revised, Form-5, Form-10)
- Monthly Employee wise ESIC Report & Challan, Half Yearly ESIC Returns Form-5
- Monthly Employee wise State wise Profession Tax Reports & Challan
- Monthly Employee wise State wise Labour Welfare Fund Reports
- Monthly Employee wise & PAN, TAN wise Reports & Challans, Quarterly Income Tax Returns (ETDS), Yearly Income Tax Returns (Form-24), Form 16 (Yearly Salary Certificate) & Form 12BA (Yearly Perquisites Certificate)
Handling Full & Final Settlement, Activities
- Updating of Date of Resignation, Date of Leaving & Leaving Reason
- Calculation for Settlement Salary Amount as per date of leaving
- Calculation for Leave Encashment, Notice Period, Gratuity, Outstanding Income Tax, Outstanding Loans & other statutory payments like Bonus & other
- Disbursement for Full & Final Settlement amount & any other dues pending from company’s side to respective employee’s Bank Account
- Reliving & Experience Certificate for Resigned employees as per company policies
Handling Monthly Reimbursement Process
- Reimbursement Scrutiny (Proofs Verification)
- Maintaining Reimbursement Entitlement & Eligibility C/F & Supports Entitlement & Support C/F tracking as per company policy & Income Tax law
- Disbursement of Reimbursement amount with Salary or Outside Salary as per employee Eligibility & actual proofs available
- Year End Reimbursement Disbursement as Taxable & Non Taxable as per proofs available for full year
- Data Migration, Process Study for New Clients
- Monthly Maintain MIS, Checklist, Standard Operating Procedure & Employee wise billing
- Monthly Sending New Joiner User Name, Password & Login Procedure to access web portal facility
- Data Uploading on Web Portal to view Pay slips, Tax Computation, Leave Records, Appointment Letter & Increment Letter
- Form 2: Nomination & Declaration Form
- Form 5: Consolidated New Joinee Form
- Form 10: Consolidated Exit Employee Form
- Form 13: EPF Transfer Form
- 12 A Form
- PF Challan
- Form 31: PF Withdrawal
- Form 10 C: EPS Withdrawal
- Form 1: Declaration Form
- Form 6: Half yearly responsibility
- ESIC Challan
- Form A: Notice of opening
- Form F: Nomination
- Form I: Application for Gratuity by an Employee
Kolkata Professional Tax
- PT Challan
Basically HR candidates takes Recruitment Process very easily or either they hesitate to work as a recruiter after completing their MBA-HR. It is very much true on their part because after spending lacks of rupees for academics they are getting job between 5k to 9k at initial level as a fresher because in real sense for Recruitment process it is not mandatory that you should be MBA-HR even a graduate can enter in Recruitment domain.
But HR Fresher should understand that they can’t ignore Recruitment process because it is an stepping stone for a HR career they should be technically strong about Recruitment process.
We have designed Recruitment process in such a way that candidate will enjoy the whole process while practical training. From: Director Desk.
Our Practical Recruitment Process
Each below mentioned is small but when you go in depth you will realize there is much more to explore.
For eg. did you know there are more than 33 functional areas and more than 283 area of specialization for which recruitment is done in corporate sectors.
We will Train in you in following Domains
Basics of Recruitment
- Gap analysis
- Telephonic conversation
- Recruitment Dialogue
- Preliminary Round of Interview
- Job analysis
- Preparing Job description
- Scheduling interviews
- Preparing Invoice
- Recruitment cycle
- External recruitment process
- Internal recruitment process
- Technical knowledge about Job Portals
- Man power planning
- Head Hunting
- Passive Search
- Parameters of IT/ITES/MFG sectors
- Key skills & Skills sets for each Domain & Verticals
- Payment cycle with clients
Day To Day Activities
In Day to Day Activities is generally a process which is sometimes unorganized which need much of co-ordination part with various employees/departments. Need changes according to companies areas of expansions.
In this part we have try to cover general activities which is covered in the companies:
Induction & Joining Formalities
- Opening Bank accounts
- Creating temporary ID’s
- Filing Statutory forms
- Signing NDA
- Arranging Induction Programme.
- Brief about organization
- Safety polices
- Legal compliances
- Future growth plans
- Do’s & Don’t’s
- Collecting feedback from new joinees about induction programme.
- Verification of documents.
- Professional Reference
- Pay slips
- Authencity of Letters.
- Offer Letter
- Appointment Letter
- Relieving Letter
- Experience Letter
- Probation Letter
- Confirmation Letter
- Appraisal Letter
- Salary Certificate
- Preparing MIS report of Payroll.
- Performance based MIS report of employees
- Attrition MIS report.
- Recruitment schedule MIS Report.
- Salary Reports. Exit Formalities:
- Arranging Exit Interviews
- Submissions of company belongings
- Monetary settlements
- Attendance Management
- Leave Management
- Medical Bills
- V-look up
- H-look up
- Pivot table
- Goal seeking
- MIS Reports
Get all HR Updates on your mail Id